Bag Lady (Plastic Bag Holder)--Made Another One

Mom w/a Motif

I crocheted this for a CAL I am in, on another board. It's from "101 Easy Scrap Crochet Projects". I had always wanted to make one, finally did... :hook I used my 'magic ball' for the top part, then mostly scrap balls for each stripe in the skirt. It's a doll, and a bag holder, all rolled into one. :P Thanks for looking.

I made a second one, added a pic to post#24, but I thought I'd add it here, too. :)

post-20-135897510999_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897512552_thumb.jpg

Love your doll/plastic bag holder. I'll have to look into the book you got the pattern from. Sounds like it has fun patterns in it.

Aw, thanks you all really made my day! :manyheart For those who are wanting the book, I would try Amazon dot com. You can find used/like new books for a fraction of the price. (Click on the link here; and Crochetville gets a fraction of the cost, too. :D) It was published by House of White Birches and edited by Laura Scott.

I try to stay away from this show and tell area for a reason,,, and this is it. :lol I LOVE your bag lady bag holder, :manyheart she is just perfect. TFS-:hook

Archived