rainbow granny ripple

crochetluvknot

Well I just finished this one I still have to tuck in a couple ends but thats no biggie. I used an H hook and varigated yarn with black it calls for changing colors every row for 6 rows but I didn't want to do that I still cant decide if I want to add the corners or just leave it the way it is I think I like it this way. this will go to Project Linus

post-5171-135897510605_thumb.jpg

Thank You the pattern can be found here for purchase not a bad price and it includes booties and a jacket

http://www.leisureartslibrary.com/cart/pc/Rainbow-Crochet-Pattern-Afghan-Jacket-and-Bootie-Set-5p103.htm

Thanks so much for the info, I wonder if anyone on here would have it for sale?? Really love your colors:crocheting

Love your spin on this pattern, Dawn! - It takes on a whole new look with your work in contrast and layout -Very striking! :yes

Love it just the way it is! I've seen that pattern before and I like yours better. The colors you chose are great!

Wow that looks great! I have made a few of these blankets since August and love the pattern. I have not made the "corners" on any though, have just increased the rows to make the blanket bigger.

Archived