Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
craftyjb

Puff Stitch/Popcorn Stitch Baby afghan pattern

10 posts in this topic

I am looking for a puff stitch/popcorn stitch baby afghan pattern. I looked at the Bubbles Baby Blanket pattern but that is a very thick blanket using two strands of yarn and an N hook. Looking for something a little different and using one strand. Anyone know of a nice pattern, free or purchased and where I can find it? Thanks a bunch.

Joan

you can take the bubbles blanket and make all kinds of variations !!! One of my friends made it in baby yarn and a g hook.

I guess I will have to play around with it and see what I can come up with. Thanks Cissy, I'll try the G hook and baby yarn.

Joan

I just decided to start the bubbles baby afghan too. I didn't want to buy the pattern, so I'm sitting down and trying to figure out the pattern. It looks simple enough that I think I can get close. I'm going to use WW yarn and either a G or H hook.

The Bubbles Baby afghan that I am talking about is a free pattern online. Just type it in and you will find it. Let me know how yours is working out. Just got back from ACMoore with some new yarn to try this.

Joan

Oh, that's pretty! I was thinking about the bubble squares baby afghan that is on epatterns. That's the one I'm attempting.

Just started the Bubbles Baby Afghan using one strand of 4 ply yarn, a size I hook and a longer starting chain, I think it was 112 chains. I only have two rows done but I like the way it is working up.

Joan