theluckielizard

Baby blankets and hats for LLOST Treasured Memories

LLOST's Treasured Memories donate memory boxes to hospitals to help support their perinatal bereavement programs.

This charity is in need of baby blankets and hat sets, newborn and preemie clothing to include in the memory boxes that they give to mother's who have lost their baby. Please visit their website--> http://www.llost.org/Services/TreasuredMemories/index.html. If you visit their website they have a "items always needed" section that includes non-handmade items. Anything that you can donate would be greatly appreciated.

If you would like to send items, please pm me and I will give you my mailing address, or you can contact the charity directly through the website.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thank you Shannon for bringing this to my attention. I have been in touch with them and have a box of bereavement items ready to send them.

I live in Annandale, Virginia and would be happy to drop off some

blankets in the 12-18 square size, or could help deliver them to hospitals

I crochet blankets in the 12-18 inch square range.

As I live in Annandale, VA I am near you and could drop them by

or can help deliver them to hospitals

That would be great. Just let me know when and where you would like to meet and I will take them so they can be put with other items to be delivered.

Thanks so much!

This is about 5 mins from me....I will get working on some blankets and hats...WOW so surprising to see something this close to home..