Yarn and or Square donations

annmcc1976

Hi everyone, how you all been,

I been busy with work now that Ice cream season has kicked back into full gear but I have still got time for my new Crochet group!:cheer...I started.. we been meeting once a week for coffee, convo and crochet and let me tell ya we are having a blast,, we have dubbed ourselfs I think the Waffel house "hookers" lol, They do enjoy watching us and the waite staff giggles along with us.. as one of our members is a waitress there, but we do have LOTS of fun nd still get crochet in lol.:hook

and we have started our first charity project, :clap

We are going to be making Afghans for Local NICU's and then Homeless shelters, Eventuly im thinking of Doing scarfs for homeless and mabey some Dishcloths and blankets and other Items for womens shelters

So We are looking For Donations of Yarn for the project or even some squares to help us acomplish this as we re lacking that one thing we need to compleate them and that is "THE YARN!" yea we have what little we can contrubute but we do need more and We would apreciate your help

Rite now we are working on 10" squares to see how this works for a baby afghan, so if you would like to Donate send me a PM and I will send you my address, We all will apreciate it very much ;)

Thanks

Annie

Rite now any kind of yarn that would be good for blankets rite now,

Rite now we are just making up squares with what little yarn we have and we will be putting our blankets together based on what we have,

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you gals who have sent Yarn! i'ts much apreciated!.. were still looking for more yarn or 10 inch squares.. it's ok if there a little under or over.. I will pair them up with other squares of the same size.

If your able to help our cause just Shoot me a PM :)

Thanks Cvillers

Archived