Dishcloths of 2010 CAL.....

teakaycee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just had to do one of Julee's RR dishcloths with my Earthtone cotton cone. I added some brown and creme scraps to finish off the dishcloth.

[ATTACH]17406[/ATTACH]

ooooooooooooooooooooo...... I like!!!!

:heart

:mug

I would like to join in on the fun of dishcloths.......

:welcome!!!

We love new friends!!!

I just loved Cindy's round ripple so much; I hunted down the pattern, bought it, and proceeded to crochet a couple myself! :hook My sister's kitchen is brown and a pale greyish blue. I bought the cotton when I was staying with them last May. Since I had some left, I made her a RR to go in her pile of dishcloths... Then I made one for my kitchen. I just barely had enough to finish it; using the smaller sized instructions. I love this pattern, I think I am addicted. :manyheart

post-20-135897511275_thumb.jpg

Welcome Crafter! Looking forward to making dishcloths with you. :yes

Cindy & Tina - Both of the RR dishcloths you made are very pretty. I really do love that pattern. It's my go-to, when I need a quick, but beautiful dishcloth.

Well, here's mine for the week...month...whatever! :lol The other item in the picture is a matching potholder. It's a little set for a co-worker. Chat with y'all soon!

post-28827-135897511837_thumb.jpg

Well, here's mine for the week...month...whatever! :lol The other item in the picture is a matching potholder. It's a little set for a co-worker. Chat with y'all soon!

Those are awesome!!!! Perfect for St. Patricks Day :D

I would like to join this cal. I am always making dishcloths. I love the instant gratification factor. I have been saying to all that will listen to me, I haven't bought a dishcloth in about 4 years now, and I don't intend to ever again. My favorite crochet pattern is the CroJulee's round ripple that several of you are using here. Favorite knit is the Grandma's favorite aka idiot's dishcloth. Will post some pics as soon as I finish the cloth on my lap now as I type this response.:)

I'd like to join, too, please! I was gifted some rather rough cotton yarn that I don't want to use to make baby things....but I think it'll be perfect for dishcloths and pot holders! I have a book of different crochet stitches that I've been wanting to try and dishcloths will be great swatches!

Welcome Crafter! Looking forward to making dishcloths with you. :yes

Nicole -- Those are very nice and I'm sure your co-worker will love them. I wish people at my work would crochet me things. :crocheting

I thought I posted here... :think (computer is being a pain lately) Nicole, your dishcloth and hotpad are very Spring-y. LegalWoman17, I like that lavender color. I am knitting a dishcloth in 'lt orchid' acrylic right now since I wanted to do one in lavender so bad, but don't have any in cotton. :P

Welcome to all the new friends, too. :welcome

Well, I'm joining whether you like it or not Tammy! :rofl:hug

Here are a couple I made recently. The paw print was a couple ideas I was playing around with. When I play around with yarn I use cotton cause it will always make a good dishcloth.

post-28075-135897512512_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897512516_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

Sue, those are cute. I really like that spirally one. Its two different colors of yarn, right. Its hard to tell on my screen.

Thanks Cindy! Yes, its work with 2 different colors of yarn. One is solid green, the other is green, purple and yellow.

:turtle:vheart

Archived