C’Ville March 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

Mary Jo, you did a fabulous job again. You always do a great job with your Totes. I always look forward to seeing what you do with the next one. The colors are great. So Bright and Cheery. Definitely will brighten someones day. Especially works for these winter blues. Yes, we received about another 6-8" out of this last storm....not like the 22-24" out of the last. So looking forward to spring. Our dear old Phil was sure right on this call, 6 more weeks of winter....or is it 6 more weeks til spring...it still is 6 more weeks of whatever weather we get. I'm beginning to think we should call it Pot Luck Phil....take your guess...day by day.

Love your new Tote. What are you going to do for April? Anxious to find out. I'm sure it will be awesome.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok everyone. The bag is sitting in it's box waiting for the mailman to come pick it up.

It is cold rainy and just down right nasty today. Where of where is my heat and humidity.:rolleyes

post-105-135897508427_thumb.jpg

Be patient, Tampa Doll, the heat and humidity are right around the corner. I'm trying to promise myself not to complian this summer since winter was downright frigid. But I'm sure some mean words will pass my lips about the summer heat. I sure wish I could have had some of the heat from last summer stored to warm up these past three months. Brrrr.

Can't wait to see where the Madness ends up. I was trying to read the label on the package in the picture, the red writing looks like an address, is it???

Be patient, Tampa Doll, the heat and humidity are right around the corner. I'm trying to promise myself not to complian this summer since winter was downright frigid. But I'm sure some mean words will pass my lips about the summer heat. I sure wish I could have had some of the heat from last summer stored to warm up these past three months. Brrrr.

Can't wait to see where the Madness ends up. I was trying to read the label on the package in the picture, the red writing looks like an address, is it???

Actually, the red wirting says Crochetville Bag Lady #47. Dh is good at hiding the addy.

I know what you mean, I am promising no nasty words about the heat and humidity. Yeah like that is going to happen.

Now I expect the package to be delivered Monday and if your interested a clue is in a picture.:rofl

If you do guess, please keep it to yourself, till the bag is delivered.

Actually, the red wirting says Crochetville Bag Lady #47. Dh is good at hiding the addy.

I know what you mean, I am promising no nasty words about the heat and humidity. Yeah like that is going to happen.

Now I expect the package to be delivered Monday and if your interested a clue is in a picture.:rofl

If you do guess, please keep it to yourself, till the bag is delivered.

:think:interest

:turtle:vheart

Mary Jo that is one awesome bag. Wow I love it and the theme is great,too for March. You have outdone yourself again kudos to you on your bag and your beautiful beautiful artwork.

Archived