C’Ville March 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the compliments. Yes, I am still looking for some place warm.:yes

I hope to get this out tomorrow or Saturday.

Right now I am waiting for a cousin who is down here. Lucky her, as they are in Maryland, and it is going to snow up there again.

Off to stand at the front door for when they get here. Thanks again and everyone try to keep warm and safe.

WOW Mary Jo! Having to squint,I have a migraine but I HAD to see this months bag! Latest storm ONLY gave us an inch so we were lucky. Can't wait to see who the lucky person is this month! :clover :crocheting

It's beautiful and the next lucky Bag Lady will be thrilled! The Lavendar Love bag has gone so many places already.. and I just started a baby ghan in colors that compliment the bag (yes, I bought the yarn specifically because it matched).

Can't wait to see who my sucessor will be!

Beautiful bright tote. Put that outside my front door and it would melt all the snow we are getting in Ohio.

Great job as usual. Someone will be very lucky to receive some March Madness.

Another beautiful bag! So colorful...I hope it is going somewhere where there is still snow, it would really help those with the stir-crazies you described get through winter.....oh wait, I have snow here into March......

Your beautiful bag will make anyone's day!

Love the new bag and love the name. This bag will definitely cheer someone up. The way this winter has been everyone needs to be cheered up. As usual can't wait to find out who the lucky recipient will be. The fun err, maybe I should say the "March Madness" begins.

Archived