C’Ville March 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

When I lived in New Jersey, by this time of the year, I felt like I was going crazy. The winter madness has set in. I use to start looking for places to go that are warm and sunny.

Now living in Florida, March is our craziest and busiest month, with Snow Birds, Spring Training and Spring Breakers.

Even the College has its March Madness tournament.

So I thought what better way to celebrate the month of March, than with a bag that is bright and shows a little chaos in the yarn.

Put the sunglasses on and get ready to be dazzled. May I introduce to you the Crochetville Tote for March called “MARCH MADNESS’.

post-105-135897507532_thumb.jpgmore pictures

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh MaryJo..............that is so beautiful!

I love how bright and cheery it is! Another awesome tote... about to be a blessing to a lucky someone!

God Bless you MaryJo! :hug

:heart

:mug

team original design

team flannel'ghan DONE

BEAUTIFUL, MaryJo! It's SO bright and cheerful! Just the thing for chasing away the winter doldrums that hit everyone at this time of year! There's going to be another lucky member of the Bag Lady Club in a week! I can't wait to see who it is!! :clap:clap

:wbrr:2snow

Definitely need shades for this one it is beautiful love the bright colors it is a perfect combination. Like Mary Jo said the winter we are looking for warmer places and spring. We are getting prepared for yet another huge snow storm again here in Delaware tonight until Friday.

Oh, I love the bright colors- and we here in NJ are preparing for another winter storm- 12-18" of snow expected to start around midnight and last through Friday! I am so ready for some "March Madness!!!!

Can't wait to see who the lucky lady is!!

Great bag MaryJo. Love the colors. Thats a great Jersey Shore bag. We are having "Winter Madness" here in NJ with all of this snow. Another big storm today and into tomorrow. I am so ready for the warm weather.

Joan

Archived