KER828

Two RR's I finished

I finished a Spiderman Round Ripple and a lovely pink, yellow and purple Round Ripple for a nephew and niece! Both used Aggie May's RR pattern. The balance of the Spiderman one I got off the web but can't find the link right now. I used the Random Stripe Generator for the other - that was fun! Both kids loved them!

post-23803-135897507475_thumb.jpg

post-23803-135897507482_thumb.jpg

Very nice colors. I love the Spiderman RR. It looks rich and cozy.

Great job! Your Spiderman looks great and I love the colors on the other one. I'm sure they will be well-loved!

No wonder they loved them they are both beautiful

both are beautiful, but I love the girly one the most.

Very pretty! What is a random stripe generator? I havent done a RR yet. How long did it take you do complete each one?

The random stripe generator comes from this website: http://www.kissyourshadow.com/stripe_maker.php

You plug in your yarn colors, total # of rows and maximum width you want for any one stripe. Then you hit the button and it generates a stripe pattern for you! This was fun except - I had to resist "evening out" the rows LOL!

These two are 40-50 rows each and I can normally do them in a week to 10 days - these took a little longer as I mis-judged the amount of yarn I would need and the weather was such I had to wait to go get more!!

I love doing these afghans!

Great job! Your Spiderman looks great and I love the colors on the other one. I'm sure they will be well-loved!

My brother-in-law sent me a picture yesterday of my nephew covered in the blanket in front of the TV eating his toast. He said he asked for his blanket before he asked for his breakfast!! I knew he would like it!!

Super Job!!

Both are great!:clap Esp like the Spiderman. Where can I find a pattern for RR?