The February Shawl is Ready!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elle, your shawl is beautiful. I think I have picked up some clues who might be getting this one. Can't wait to see if I am right. Shoot, I plain just can't wait to see who the lucky person will be. Here I go sitting on needles and pins again. But its so much fun.

Wow, that is one pretty shawl. The colors look just like the Gulf on a cold winter day. I love the name as well. Good work. Can't wait to see who gets it.

OK guys, I am SOOOO sorry, but this has not gone out yet. DH has been down with either another variant of the flu or a bad cold, and by the time I got out of work last night I had the same thing, so right now I am typing from my laptop in my bed with my Advil and TheraFlu on the nightstand next to me. My head hurts so bad right now from the congestion, it feels like my ears are going to explode! So as soon as one of us gets back on our feet, we'll be off to the post office. Thankfully I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off from work anyway, because there is no way I can make it there today. In fact, I have done the unheard-of and put a puppy pad down in the kitchen for my dog because I don't have the strength right now to even take her out.

This has been a bad winter for us. This is the second time both of us have been sick. DH usually gets it good once each year, but because of the neurological condition that I have, my immune system is affected, and as a result, I tend to get everything that comes down the pike. Normally I can shrug it off and keep going, but I've been slammed this time, so I ask your forgiveness and patience, and as soon as possible, the shawl will be on the road. You KNOW I'll let you all know when that happens. Thanks for understanding. I need a nap now. :blush

Your February shawl is beautiful, Elle! I love your whitecapped color choice as well as the way you chose it -The beauty that nature inspires! :yes

I am so sorry to hear that you and your DH are under the weather, Elle. Take good care, Kiddo, and know how much we all care. :hug

So sorry to hear that you and your hubby are under the weather right now. Just take care of yourself and hubby. Don't give us a thought or even worry about trying to get the shawl in the mail. The health of you and your husband is much more important. Besides it is so much fun to check this posting several times a day and this way we get to savor the excitement longer. Oooooohhhh, what fun we are going to have. Take care now. Sending lots of :heart and :hugs your way.

So sorry Elle to hear you and hubby are not feeling well. I hope you both are feeling better soon. Don't worry about that beautiful shawl getting out, we will just have to be a little patient.

Archived