Sea Scallop Shell

mhidalgo

Question

Hi guys, I know I haven't really posted a lot and this is probably in the wrong spot but I am desperate. I have been asked to crochet a sea shell for part of a costume for a play at the University of Nebraska at Omaha where I am a theatre student.

As it is, they want it by Monday (it is Saturday). The shows open for previews on Wednesday and we are in tech week so I have so little time it is ridiculous. I can crochet quite quickly but it is quicker if I have a pattern already and I don't have to try to create one. Therefore I turn to you, if anyone knows where I can find a free pattern for a scallop shell I would be so very appreciative!

Polly (a tired and distressed assistant stage management intern and costume construction personnel)

2 answers to this question

etsy listing for a pattern for a couple of shells from Cupcake, who is a member here http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=33990794&ref=sr_gallery_19&&ga_search_query=pattern+scallop+shell&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Archived