Mom w/a Motif

Mouse Ami by Kansas Hooker

I have been wanting to crochet another mouse or rat lately. (Long story.... you probably don't want to hear about it... :() I had been going on Ravelry to find free patterns/see what other people had made. I went to get some grey yarn out of my bin- in case I found a pattern I liked (before my husband went to bed--has to get up at 3 am); and found one I had started already. I actually started this, like right after she had posted her pattern. All I had left to do were the ears, and sew it up. :think Don't know why I never finished it. (Well, I probably was in one of my 'You're not working on this project *right* now so put it away' moods... You know, trying to organize. :lol) Anyway, you can find the pattern here at The Kansas Hookers blog. :hook Thanks for looking.

post-20-13589750632_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mom w/a Motif
Adding pattern link :)

I made this one too. It comes out so cute! You did a great job Tina!

:turtle:vheart

so cute!!

At the risk of sounding like every other person who posted, that's seriously cute! :yes I've been wanting to crochet a mouse myself, so thanks for the pattern as well!

This pattern is really easy and works up fast (unless I am the one doing it :lol), too.

At the risk of sounding like every other person who posted, that's seriously cute! :yes I've been wanting to crochet a mouse myself, so thanks for the pattern as well!

Thank you, everyone. :hug

How adorable! I love the whiskers! That would make an adorable kitty toy stuffed with fiberfill and catnip, too! Thanks for posting the link! :)