kennajo

Some of my latest work

These are some of the things I have worked on lately. Unfortunatly I don't have pictures of all my creations. I'm very happy I found this site because there is so much more to learn from other hookers! :hook

post-36509-135897506298_thumb.jpg

post-36509-135897506302_thumb.jpg

post-36509-13589750631_thumb.jpg

post-36509-135897506313_thumb.jpg

post-36509-135897506315_thumb.jpg

post-36509-135897506317_thumb.jpg

Great projects. I especially like the cherry hotpad and potholders. Well done!

They are ALL lovely, but my very favorite is the brightly colored one! I have always wanted to make a large piece like an afghan in really, really bright colors and have always chickened out. The closest I've ever come is a round ripple afghan for my hubby in bright colors that he picked out himself, because he said he wanted bright colors and I found myself starting out bright and then gradually gravitating toward the colors that I usually choose. So he had to step in and say "no, I said BRIGHT colors! Like THESE!" and proceeded to hand me skeins of bright red, yellow, orange, green, blue and purple. :lol

So your afghan is the afghan I have always wanted to make but just haven't done yet. Now I know I'm GOING to do it! This is SO pretty, I want one in these colors, too! Thanks for unintentionally pushing me into something I should have done YEARS ago! :clap

those look great, I especially love the neon colored squares!!!!! ;-) what stitch is that? Looks like a shell stitch of some sort. All I know is that it lloks GREAT!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All your projects are very nice. The neon colored afghan is really an eye catcher.

Nice job on all your projects! I really like your bright crocheted squares afghan!

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing and welcome!

Lovely work. The bright colors look almost like stained glass. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us.

Welcome and thanks for sharing your beautiful work! They are all beautiful but especially the brightly colored afghan! Love the way the black outline makes those beautiful colors pop!

those look great, I especially love the neon colored squares!!!!! ;-) what stitch is that? Looks like a shell stitch of some sort. All I know is that it lloks GREAT!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stitch is called a slant stitch: I used a Leisure Arts Book with 23 easy to chrochet pattern stitches. It was #23. Basicly it's 4 dc then a dc into a skiped sc space to make the slant. Very easy

Thanks for sharing your work, you crochet beautifully!

You did a great job on all of them! The bright afghan is my favorite one.

All of your work is fabulous - especially love the brightly coloured afghan