Some of my latest work

kennajo

They are ALL lovely, but my very favorite is the brightly colored one! I have always wanted to make a large piece like an afghan in really, really bright colors and have always chickened out. The closest I've ever come is a round ripple afghan for my hubby in bright colors that he picked out himself, because he said he wanted bright colors and I found myself starting out bright and then gradually gravitating toward the colors that I usually choose. So he had to step in and say "no, I said BRIGHT colors! Like THESE!" and proceeded to hand me skeins of bright red, yellow, orange, green, blue and purple. :lol

So your afghan is the afghan I have always wanted to make but just haven't done yet. Now I know I'm GOING to do it! This is SO pretty, I want one in these colors, too! Thanks for unintentionally pushing me into something I should have done YEARS ago! :clap

Welcome and thanks for sharing your beautiful work! They are all beautiful but especially the brightly colored afghan! Love the way the black outline makes those beautiful colors pop!

those look great, I especially love the neon colored squares!!!!! ;-) what stitch is that? Looks like a shell stitch of some sort. All I know is that it lloks GREAT!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stitch is called a slant stitch: I used a Leisure Arts Book with 23 easy to chrochet pattern stitches. It was #23. Basicly it's 4 dc then a dc into a skiped sc space to make the slant. Very easy

Archived