More kitty beds I made before x-mas for donation: Just updated links here too

moomooo

Hello Laides:

Well here they are the 5 kitty beds that gave me tendonitus before x-mas cause i didnt have a large enough hook for crocheting with three strands and well here is a photo of them...

These will be donated to Little Mews Mission in our Local area....

Thank you also to the ladies that have be so gracious to donate their scrap yarns and odd balls and bits and pieces to me for my charity works for the fur babies....

Here is one of the patterns I use most got it in the back of my head already:

http://www.crochetkitten.com/files/Cuddle_Bed.pdf

http://www.snugglesproject.org/content/category/5/15/31/

http://www.moonarts.com/blog/free_patterns/pages/kitty-cozy-print.htm

http://www.crochet-world.com/newsletters/talkingcrochet/pages/TCNL1509_patt1.html

There is one more i cant find online right now but will soon and post here..

I do hope and pray some will take the challenge of making some of these for furbabies..

I truly cant do it with out....

hugs to all that have helped... in the past and the present...

post-6956-135897505048_thumb.jpg

thank you ladies and Yes that M hook helped bunches... So much better i still take it easy as i dont get to see that orthopedic doct til march 23 so imagine but i take it easy...

hugs and thanks

How awesome!! The kitties are going to be soooo happy!! (I tried crocheting with two strands of WW yarn when making slippers, after the 5th row, I had to quit, my fingers/hand were hurting soooo bad!!)

Yes ladies i want to encourage all that can and gots scraps or odd balls of yarn around please do crochet a kitty bed with the three strands and large hook or even make a solid square with two strands and kitties love them to and donate them to the local shelters..

And beleive me the kitties know how to go right into them and snuggle or curl up in the beds... its a great feeling...

hugs

Well ladies here are some kitties enjoying the beds I' made and donated to Little Mews Mission here in NY. These cats and kitties have been adopted and they took their new beds with them..

enjoy

post-6956-135897505095_thumb.jpg

post-6956-1358975051_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897505101_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897505103_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897505106_thumb.jpg

Beautiful! Thanks so much for the smiles today! And thanks for helping these kitties. We recently found a kitten we kept for a few days and found her a nice home. I sent her with a few crocheted toys. I wish I had had time to make her a bed, too. It's a wonderful feeling, even if it is hard to give them up! I have found a (sort-of) local SPCA chapter that is willing to take donations (so many shelters will only accept checks and you never know where that ends up!). We have been gathering food and litter and newspapers to take down there. When we go I plan to talk to them about accepting cozies, too.

Thats the spirit jenna... its a great feeling to do for these unfortunately furbabies..

they have a life and breathe and have feelings too...

I cant not help helping them out...

hugs

Those are so cute! How nice of you to do this for the kitties. It's so hard on them to be in shelters anyway, that anything that can make them feel more comfy is a wonderful service to them.

Well ladies here are some kitties enjoying the beds I' made and donated to Little Mews Mission here in NY. These cats and kitties have been adopted and they took their new beds with them..

enjoy

Awwww! How sweet! Thanks for the pics.

Do you use a pattern? Or make it up as you go?

Thank you ladies for your kind words and you are all my inspirations...

I do you a pattern its free on line in fact there are 2 sites I will look them up and post them here...

I sort of wing then now cause once you make one you get the hang of it right aways...

hugs

What a wonderful beautiful job you do for the little furry ones something they can call there own what a beautiful idea. Love the pictures of the adopted ones too they are special. God Bless you and others who help the ones that can't help themselves.

Okay Ladies i just posted some links on the very first post in case some of you want to give it a try..

Say if any one wants to help me out and crochet a bed and donate it to Lillte Mews here locally you can pm me for my address..

thanks

hugs

• 4 weeks later...

Archived