Intoduction....

celebrett

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the group, my name's Evelyn, and I'm from Michigan.Recently retired from nur.sing and catching up on crochet projects.Welcome all input into this form of communicating. thanks.

Hi all, I'm a newbie to the group, my name's Evelyn, and I'm from Michigan.Recently retired from nur.sing and catching up on crochet projects.Welcome all input into this form of communicating. thanks.

Greetings and Salutations from Alberta, Canada! :welcome to Crochetville, Evelyn. We are so glad that you joined us. I used to work as a CNA before I married a canadian and had my daughter. As an assistant to Nurses, I appreciate the work you did before retiring and I look forward to sharing with you on future projects. :welcome again.

Hi Evelyn and :welcometo Crochetville from my little corner of Northeast Ohio! Enjoy your retirement .. You've earned some time to rest and to pursue hobbies.

Welcome, Evelyn, from beautiful upstate NY....Hope your weather is as glorious as ours is today. The humidity has finally lifted. :clap You're gonna like it here. It's the best crochet site on the web....probably the best craft site, period. See you on the boards. :hook

AHHHHHHH not only :welcome to this forum, but :welcome to the world of reitrement.

What a world it is. You find time to Crochet, read, garden and do whatever you want. You don't have to worry about :drive in the snow to work. Infact, you don't have to :drive anywhere, but the yarn store.

Have fun and enjoy both.:hook

To all, what a nice welcome, it's new to me to have so many open up so quickly,thanks I think I'm going to like it here. Evelyn

HI Evelyn,

:welcome. Im Cindy and I am from Virginia. Started Crocheting about 30 years ago and really mainly work with yarn...Just cant get the hang of thread..:)

Archived