tallwhtgrl19

Pittsburgh Steeler Afghan

Very nice job on your Steelers ghan! I can only hope my Bucs ghan comes out half as nice!

That's just beautiful! It must have taken forever because it's so intricate. Great job! :cheer

Very nice job!:cheer

I am not showing my husband though. He has been after me to make him an afghan. :lol I just know if he saw this he would tie me to my crochet corner and super glue a crochet hook to my hand. :eek

that is awesome! Also a steelers fan. Where did you buy the pattern or did you design it yourself? Please link me where I can get the pattern. I want to make one for my husband. :-)

Admin Note: We can only allow links to officially licensed patterns featuring sports team names and/or logos. Unfortunately, we are not aware of any licensed patterns. There are problems some unlicensed patterns out there, but our policies do not allow information about those unlicensed patterns to be shared via post or private message.

outstanding job

that is awesome! Also a steelers fan. Where did you buy the pattern or did you design it yourself? Please link me where I can get the pattern. I want to make one for my husband. :-)

Unfortunately, we may not be able to share a source for this pattern due to trademark laws. In order to legally distribute the pattern, the designer/publisher would have to have permission from the trademark owner. (Not sure if that's the team or if the NFL handles all of that.) Permission usually requires licensing arrangements, which tend to be very expensive. So we see very few licensed patterns.

We can only allow links to officially licensed patterns to be posted. We cannot allow links to or any information about how to find unlicensed patterns, whether via post, private message, or email to other forum members.

If someone wants to post about a particular pattern and you're not certain that it's licensed, please PM the link to me. I'll be happy to let you know if it's okay to post it.

very cool!

A beautiful afghan. My daughter would just love it..

2011 Wish List ~ Group 18 #14

I knew I shouldn't show this to my mom but I had to because she's such a huge Steelers fan and because this is so beautifully done. Let's just say I'm probably going to have to make some sort of Steeler's afghan now.. I hope it turns out half as beautifully as yours did!