Annie's Crochet Quilt & Afghan club patterns?

widdlejohn

Question

Does anyone know where I can find patterns that were in Annie's Crochet Quilt and Afghan Club? Either free or to purchase. I am trying to locate the Diamond Zig Zag afghan pattern and the Card Tricks afghan pattern. Any help would be appreciated.

6 answers to this question

Does anyone know where I can find patterns that were in Annie's Crochet Quilt and Afghan Club? Either free or to purchase. I am trying to locate the Diamond Zig Zag afghan pattern and the Card Tricks afghan pattern. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I have both of these patterns listed on Bonanza if you have not found them yet.

grammysue

Hi, have you found the diamond zigzag afghan pattern or the card tricks afghan patterns? I have both of them if you are interested.

Please let me know. my email is pnspena53@gmail.com

Hi, have you found the diamond zigzag afghan pattern or the card tricks afghan patterns? I have both of them if you are interested.

Please let me know. my email is pnspena53@gmail.com

Hi

I have emailed you, thank you ☺️

Welcome to Crochetville!

This is an old posting.  The person you emailed may or may not respond and they probably don't have the patterns any more.  Which one are you looking for?  I found both of them for sale.

Diamond Zig Zag is available at Anne's site:

https://www.anniescatalog.com/detail.html?prod_id=136087&cat_id=24&source=acmtop

Card Trick leaflet is available on Etsy and I saw several on eBay, too:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/275452008/card-tricks-annies-crochet-quilt-afghan?ref=similar_listings_row

Archived