Here are 2 scrapy totes I made... Do you like?

moomooo

Hello my friends:

When i get tired of one thing I go on to crocheting others and well I got to making these 2 small totes just for the fun of it.

Did them with out following any basic pattern just by eye... some times it works and some times it dont work but i think it worked for me this time around..

Still got to put the linning wish me luck and I will add a embelishment as well to the front...

Do you like???

hugs

post-6956-135897503086_thumb.jpg

post-6956-135897503089_thumb.jpg

Thank you ladies... I just looked into my stash of odd and ends and wind them together and take it from there...

Now my sister says i should make some for x-mas gifts .... We will see....

hugs

Thank you ladies for your kind words... You all make me blush...

And kathy actually I just made the totes in hopes to give as a roak to any one that would like one....

but with so many talented tote creating ladies here like Tampa Doll and turtleluver who on earth would want one of mine? No one i'm sure...

hugs

Thank you ladies for your kind words... You all make me blush...

And kathy actually I just made the totes in hopes to give as a roak to any one that would like one....

but with so many talented tote creating ladies here like Tampa Doll and turtleluver who on earth would want one of mine? No one i'm sure...

hugs

:hi:clap........ *jumping up and down yelling* me me me ... I would want one! the green one in particular.. but either would be awesome! :D

:heart

:mug

Archived