Mastered circulars

CLLinda

I've been making hats on circulars without any problems. This week, I learned how to work a flat piece of work using large circular needles. I was a little afraid of it, but it really isn't bad, and it does take some of the weight off your hands.

I'll have to do it more often.

:manyheart

:cheer:cheer:cheer

Great, join the club.

You will not want to knit on anything else now.

It is a great feeling when you discover you CAN work flat rows on Circular needles.

Yippee!!!

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

I've been making hats on circulars without any problems. This week, I learned how to work a flat piece of work using large circular needles. I was a little afraid of it, but it really isn't bad, and it does take some of the weight off your hands.

Congrats!!

:cheer:cheer:cheer

Great, join the club.

You will not want to knit on anything else now.

It is a great feeling when you discover you CAN work flat rows on Circular needles.

Yippee!!!

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Yep I dont own any flat needles anymore, just tons and tons of circs! LOL

Congratulations!

I'll tease you a little with this set. I have them and I love them! They are a little pricey....but they are a dream to knit with!

Oh, and you don't have to buy a whole set. You can just buy individual needles too!

Is there any other way...:lol

Good job I'm glad you tried it. You don't have those long sticks getting in the way..;)

Congratulations!

I'll tease you a little with this set. I have them and I love them! They are a little pricey....but they are a dream to knit with!

Oh, and you don't have to buy a whole set. You can just buy individual needles too!

Oh yes, I have them too. :clap

And it's not so pricey when you consider the fact that they replace EVERY knitting needle you ever had. :)

Actually, I did get a set of the Zepher needles from Knitpicks. Haven't tried them yet, but on my next sweater, they are definately going to be tried for the first time. I was kind of scared that I would make a mistake and knit it all in a circle, but that didn't happen. I'm so happy with my new "talent" of using circular needles for flat projects.

Archived