squares for my aunt

tonyal

wow you guys,:hug with what I have through today I almost have enough to put it together. you guys are so awesome and generous I cant thank you enough. I laid out what I have and it looks so good. I cant wait to put it together :manyheart

wow you guys,:hug with what I have through today I almost have enough to put it together. you guys are so awesome and generous I cant thank you enough. I laid out what I have and it looks so good. I cant wait to put it together :manyheart

I am so happy my squares arrived safely to you... your Aunt Linda will be in my prayers and I hope the comfortghan comes out awesome for her..:hook:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

I recieved squares from ashnnicksmom today. I am amazed how many different patterns everyone used. I hope to start the blanket next weekend. I have finals this week. I would like to have it done and to give it to her asap. I can not thank all of you guys enough for helping me with this.

• 3 weeks later...

I recieved squares from turtlelvr, and MDickens today. they are so pretty. I started sewing them together last week and should finish this week. I will take a pic as soon as I get it done. Thank you all so much for the help.:hug

I recieved squares from turtlelvr, and MDickens today. they are so pretty. I started sewing them together last week and should finish this week. I will take a pic as soon as I get it done. Thank you all so much for the help.:hug

You're welcome! :hug

:turtle:vheart

I had the weekend off work and school, so I focused on sewing it together and doing the border... I finally finished it. And all I can say is It is BEAUTIFUL. I am so thankful for everyone's help with this I could not have done it by myself. I am taking it over to her today after it finishes a quick wash to soften the yarn I used. So without further ado I present my aunt lindas blanket. Thank you all :hug

post-22534-135897517787_thumb.jpg

post-22534-135897517789_thumb.jpg

post-22534-13589751779_thumb.jpg

post-22534-135897517792_thumb.jpg

post-22534-135897517793_thumb.jpg

She was extremely touched. She took her time to admire each and every square. I wrapped it in a big box with a typed page of all the prayers and well wishes and she read them out loud with tears streaming, she couldn't believe that there were so many people thinking of her. She said this was the best gift she has ever gotten and with the look on her face I think it was. she was beaming when I left.:manyheart I can not thank you guys enough for helping me make her day.

She was extremely touched. She took her time to admire each and every square. I wrapped it in a big box with a typed page of all the prayers and well wishes and she read them out loud with tears streaming, she couldn't believe that there were so many people thinking of her. She said this was the best gift she has ever gotten and with the look on her face I think it was. she was beaming when I left.:manyheart I can not thank you guys enough for helping me make her day.

:manyheart:manyheartWonderful Tonya glad I could help..it came out wonderful

prayers and hugs to your Aunt...Best

Archived