squares for my aunt

tonyal

Hellp everyone,

my aunt has had cancer 3 times in 3 different spots over the last 18 months. Today she got the news it has spread to her lungs. It is bad enough that tomorrow they are starting her chemo. I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me make her a comfortghan. I am looking for 8 inch squares in pastels. Any pattern is fine I will probably assemble with a cream color.

If you would like to send a note of encouragement that would be welcomed whole heartedly.Her name is Linda

Thank you

Tonya

:hugHi ..so sorry to read the news on your aunt i will pm you for the address for squares to send you along with a note..Gods Blessings during this difficult time...

thank you I pm'd back my address:hug

aok, i will get working on them today its suppose to snow here...i wish you the best (-::c9

I just got the worst news. She had a MRI last night. And it has spread to her brain.

you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

I just got the worst news. She had a MRI last night. And it has spread to her brain.

So sorry to hear that, my squares will be on thier way to you soon. Thinking of you and your family.

My squares are going out in todays mail...I am so sorry to hear more bad news...I Know what you are going through ...My mom was diagnoised with stage 2 lung cancer a little over 2 years ago...Some of it had spread to her brain and the did radiation (her worst fear lossing her hair happened) but she is still with us today...They found that it had spread a little more and ant to now do another round of Chemo ...

Your Family is in my thoughts and Prayers

Hugs

Karen

I got squares in the mail today. I got red67, craziebunny, Ldyjarhead, and grannytime. the squares are all beautiful and I can not thank you enough for your kindness. I am so excited to finish the blanket and give it to my aunt linda.

Archived