Teddy Bear Squared- an 8 inch square pattern

chrisdfriend

Finally I'm back to writing patterns again and here is the first new one of 2010!

Teddy Bear Squared

post-8446-135897501515_thumb.jpg

It's an 8 inch square that's a bit more advanced than my other patterns due to color changes. Enjoy!

http://chrisdfriend.tripod.com/christals_crochet/index.blog/1987504/teddy-bear-squared-an-8-inch-square/

OMG! So beyond CUTE! I am not into motifs, & having to piece together, but this could change my mind. If I was going to alternate squares, what would you recomend w/ this? Just a plain Granny?

:hook A plain granny square would work just fine or any 8 inch square pattern with the same hook size I would think .

:clapTHANK YOU!! :hook

I will definitely be making some of these squares to donate to a local charity. I make the squares and there is a group of women who get together and sew them into afghans (I would like to join them but I can't go--I have a 16 month old who is a bit of a mama's boy). I make some afghans here but a majority of my squares are put together by this group and donated locally (to organizations who request them). These will definitely make real cute afghans for kids (and kids at heart lol!)! I wish I would have had this pattern when my son was in the NICU for 2 weeks. I donated 4 afghans that I had done while I would sit there with my baby (who is now 16 months old). I may have to make a few to take there myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived