Can you help these deaf children

dr-mom

Hi I am Pamela - known as dr-mom on crochetville - I am writing because I am trying desperately to find a very special family to sponsor these terrefic kids from Pine Ridge . They are in a very unique family and will in turn need a special sponsor family. This family unit consists of two mothers and three children both mothers are deaf and two of the three children are also deaf. they are currently in Rapid City because of the need for special schooling, but remain in close contact with the grandfather of the family who lives in Pine Ridge. The boys are 8 and 9 and the girl is 12. Your obligation as a sponsor is five times a year - the first day of school, thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, and their birthdays. This will be a little more difficult sponsorship initially - because usually the sponsor makes the first contact by calling the two families visit and you make a plan, but here you would need to be willing to send that first care package to the grndfather he would take it to his daughters and grandchildren, and then help them make a call using the Relay Service to you, once that happens between you you will be able to figure out a good way to communicate. If you can help these kids please cntact me at Pamela_Spirit-Rising@comcast.net so that we might talk more. Pamela

Archived