JulieKay

Learn to Knit -Barbara Walker Afghan Book

I haven't knit on my LTK square at all for most of this week, but today I worked on a scarf that I started months ago. I was gifted some really soft, fuzzy yarn, which is hard for me to crochet with, so I decided to make a scarf with just straight garter stitch. It is over three feet long already. I've used up half the yarn, and I'm going to knit until its gone.

Oh, that sounds nice!

I'm hoping to try to add at least one row on my LTK today.

Julie, it sounds easy...but I really have to resist starting anything new for a while. My mountain of WIPS is embarrassing, even to me.

I'm sure your mountain is a mole hill next to mine. :blush:lol

Hello everybody. I haven't been disappearing! I am ummm... stalling ? So, you can catch up with me! :D

Ok ok, I have no excuse as Gardener is ahead of me. :blush:P

All I can say is that things were so bad for me since my last post. It's something that make me newly unemployed. Look at the bright side, I have a lot and lot of spare time to play with my crafts. :D

I am going to reorganize my WIPs and figure out the schedule when I can work on them in turns, include the LTK project.

I will be back tomorrow with the updates on the LTK squares. :yes

I'm sorry about your job, Diane. Hopefully, you can find gainful employment soon and get lots of wips done. :hug

Sherri, that's pretty!!:cheer

I'm sure your mountain is a mole hill next to mine. :blush:lol

I wish I could believe that, but I am afraid to even count mine...and you finished so many WIPs last year.

I wish I could believe that, but I am afraid to even count mine...and you finished so many WIPs last year.

But I caved and started new things, so I still have about 36 or so.

Oh, look. My signature says 35.

Now you've got me thinking about counting mine. I think we'll be close, but I have a few that I think I will just frog or toss, depending on what they are.