Learn to Knit -Barbara Walker Afghan Book

JulieKay

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh, I love your color combinations! So beautiful, and the layout is brilliant (the first picture in webshot album).

I found today that I have no work today and tomorrow. I still have to stop by the office tomorrow.

I can work on the LTK squares today. Also, I have few other WIPs neglected. So, time to go get some lunch and I can craft all day!

Judy

How did I miss your square today ? Anyhow I guess I wasn't checking in here today and it slipped in during the day .

You did very well ! I think it's really pretty .

Thanks! The colors are so pretty you kind of don't notice all the "character" in it:lol:lol:lol:lol

Jude

Character is what will make this afghan so special. It'll be your first completed knit afghan,and you'll be able to see where you started from,and where you advanced to by the end .

I think it's very pretty ! Mine tends to go a little narrower towards the top . I think maybe because my tension level is getting more consistent. I don't really know, I'm just guessing .

Jude

Character is what will make this afghan so special. It'll be your first completed knit afghan,and you'll be able to see where you started from,and where you advanced to by the end .

I think it's very pretty ! Mine tends to go a little narrower towards the top . I think maybe because my tension level is getting more consistent. I don't really know, I'm just guessing .

Good morning!

I'm headed to Michaels today (we're all dug out, thanks to a kid who came by with a shovel:)). The firetruck pattern came yesterday and I need some Hot Red and whites that are all of the same dye lot:P

Then I want to start LTK square 2...unless DS comes over to watch the game with us... I happen to like sports...SDR and I don't like to watch basketball, so we're also on the same page there. Football and baseball are the biggies.:D

Stay warm. As of 8 AM here, it's 17 degrees:P

I'm looking forward to the mosaic patterns...I love variety:D

My tension is tight all the way through, with the exception of the first row:lol

Just a Monday morning checkin . I worked a little bit more on my square 4, but it is still not completed .

I have spent most of my time trying to get my CAL squares completed ,so havent devoted much time to the knitting lately.

I HOPE to get my 4th square finished this week .

How are the rest of you coming ?:)

I started square 31 yesterday. its not hard, but it is a pattern that changes every couple of stitches, so I am having quite a time keeping track of where I am. I did 10 rows and had to frog once, because I threw an extra knit stitch in somewhere.

If I do ten rows a day, I'll have it finished on Saturday, since its 54 rows altogether.

Archived