where to buy purse handles/straps online

fnggrant

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I don't know where to post this.

Im trying to find a place online to buy purse handles and straps (besides Joann Fabrics) at a reasonable price. Thanks.

why look for purse handles? what i use is simply the tubing you would use for a filter on a fish tank, cut it to the size you want then get a small grip and secure both ends worked for any bag i made and you dont see the grip as its sewn in the border part of bag, hope this help. think ive got a pic somewere of a bag with handles on it will see if i can fund it and post on here

tammie

why look for purse handles? what i use is simply the tubing you would use for a filter on a fish tank, cut it to the size you want then get a small grip and secure both ends worked for any bag i made and you dont see the grip as its sewn in the border part of bag, hope this help. think ive got a pic somewere of a bag with handles on it will see if i can fund it and post on here

tammie

I would love to see a picture. I've heard of using the tubing before, but have never seen an example. I'm never quite sure what to do for handles, I don't like most of the ones I see for sale new. I usually look in the thrift stores, as the poster above suggested. Not to seem too stupid, but what do you mean by "grips"???

Archived