C’Ville February 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just could not believe it was that time of the month again (gives new meaning to that phrase.. lol) for Tampa Doll's Tote Give Away!!

When I saw the newest tote, all I could do was sigh it is so beautiful!!

Tampa Guy, WTG on the name!!

Beautiful!!!! I think this is my favorite one yet. Can't wait to find out who is the lucky one this month. I love this one and what a perfect name that Tampa Guy came up with.

Mary Jo, you are so wonderful to do this every month. :hug

How did I miss this?????? Beautiful!!!! As always, but even better! :lol

My B-day is next month and I give it the February Gal stamp of approval.

My favorite is #41 Snowcap but this one comes in a very close second!

Thanks for all the excitement and joy you bring us every month.

Good luck all!

countrymom1, Tampa Doll makes one a month and secretly sends it off to an unsuspecting Crochetville member, which results in said member jumping for joy when she receives it (which is often caught on camera by incredulous spouses). There's no applying for them; TampaDoll just chooses someone she thinks fits the bag.

We think the term angel was coined for her.

TampaGuy, her indulgent and loving husband, has recorded all of her fabulous totes in another thread, so you should check them out. I think she's nearing tote number 40, and not a repeat yet!

Patty

Ok everyone the stalking begins. It is sitting on the stoop (front porch) for the mailman to pick it up.

Someone asked for a hit. I could say west, but the only thing west of me is the Gulf and Mexico. Now last month's tote went overseas, so I am keeping this month's in the US. I could say North, but everyone would think of the east coast. So I guess I could say North then West.:devil

Have fun trying to figure that one out .:devil I'm bad.:yes

post-105-135897500084_thumb.jpg

Archived