C’Ville February 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

Oh Mary Jo what a good team you and Tampa Guy are to come up with the creation of Lavender Love! I LOVE Lavender Love and some very lucky lady is gonna LOVE it even more than I do!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always the bag is beautiful. You pick such lovely colors for your bags. Between the lovely colors you pick and your beautiful crochet work, your love for the art of crochet shows. It blesses everyone who sees the bags and the ones who receive the bags. Tampa Guy did a very good job at naming this month's bag. When I read the name he picked all I could say was "Oooooooohh." Now I can't wait to find one who the "lucky bag lady" will be. How about a hint? Is it going north, south, east or west? The suspense begins. :eek:think

As always the bag is beautiful. You pick such lovely colors for your bags. Between the lovely colors you pick and your beautiful crochet work, your love for the art of crochet shows. It blesses everyone who sees the bags and the ones who receive the bags. Tampa Guy did a very good job at naming this month's bag. When I read the name he picked all I could say was "Oooooooohh." Now I can't wait to find one who the "lucky bag lady" will be. How about a hint? Is it going north, south, east or west? The suspense begins. :eek:think

Right now I can't answer, as I do not know. I am still thinking, can't you smell the wood buring:devil

Good job Tampa Guy you have nailed this one on it's head! Just beautiful Mary Jo lucky lady or gent that gets this bag!

:clap Beautiful Tote, Tampa Doll. :clap

It reminds me of my bedroom walls in high school. I was in a serious purple phase. Walls - Purple, Woodwork - White, Accent Wall - Dark Purple with Purple gingham vanity skirt and drape tiebacks on White sheer curtains. :lol Oh how my mother swore when she had to repaint, it took 4 coats of white to cover up that purple. :D Oh I forgot to mention the first big crochet project I actually finished, it was a purple, dark purple, & white popcorn stitch afghan.

Thanks for the memory jog, can't wait to see who is the next Bag Lady!!

:mug:cat:yarn

Oh, that's so pretty! I'd say it was my favorite, but each one is every time I see it! My husband and I met 3 days after Valentine's day. He works at a grocery store, and my roommate and I were buying things for a dinner party we were having for all our single friends and we were calling it "To Heck with Valentines Day!" GO figure that I meet my husband that day!

So, we don't technically celebrate Valentine's day - we celebrate the day we met.

Archived