New Checkered Sweater

jennawing

how about for 4.5lbs? Moose is a toy fox terrier... deep chested (for his size) and longer legs. Sometimes coats for dogs that have sleeves are hard to get on him

If you check out my pattern tutorial for a plain pullover sweater, you will probably find an easy way to make a sweater that fits your dog. I have used this method to make sweaters for a 4lb Yorkie and just about every size in between up to our 85lb Ridgeback- and even my in-law's Bassett who has a 32inch chest.

All my patterns are based on the same principal- not counting stitches but going by your dog's measurements. I have several in testing at the moment and there will be some available soon- several free. (I have been putting off sharing them as I have commissioned a logo for my site which I need in order to complete the downloadable patterns ;) )

Dog Sweater Tutorial

That's very cute sweater with quite a cuttie doggie.... Unusual mix breed.... GBU!:):)

Thank you very much! Milla is a rescue, so her lineage is purely circumspect. We know that she is mostly Dachshund, but her fur type and coloring seem more like a Schnauzer. ;)

Archived