corner start/diagonal granny square

perigrine

I've decided to share the links to my corner started diagonally worked granny square and rectangle. post-816-135897498652_thumb.jpg

The granny square is here, and the rectangle is here. Both are very fast to work up.

You can even continue on from the end of the shape you were working on. There's a link here where I'm experimenting and having ideas.

post-816-135897498643_thumb.jpg

Thanks for everyone's kind words. These are ridiculously fast to make, much quicker than regular granny squares. If I was that way inclined I'd get all my scraps together and make an afghan out of them. Sadly though, my brain isn't wired to like making scrappy things, there's got to be some order :( I look forward to seeing if some of you Villers make one :)

• 2 weeks later...
Nooooo!!!!

I've just mastered the basic granny and have several projects started, and learning new variations. I don't need any more distractions!

(seriously, this is neat and I WILL have to try it)

I didn't mean to!

They are fun though :)

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to try them but neither of the links work for me, says page cannot be found

There is something happening with Wordpress this morning. Not sure if its just *my* blog, or all over. I hope no one has deleted it like the last one! Try again later maybe?

Archived