Squares needed to make a comfyghan for a very sick little girl

ashnnicksmom

Thank you to all those who have sent me your squares and for those who are working on them! I have received some really amazing squares and they are all beautiful and perfect! For those just reading, I can always use some more so send me a PM if you'd like the info!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the wonderful squares! If you haven't heard from me personally and have sent squares, please PM me. If I haven't contacted you then it means I haven't gotten them yet! So let me know if you've sent them so I can set the PO to looking for them.

My oldest broke his arm in a fall at school this past week, so I've been MIA and will be in and out of dr apts this next week as well. So if I don't respond to you, hang in there and I promise I will!

Hi everyone. Thanks for all the wonderful squares! If you haven't heard from me personally and have sent squares, please PM me. If I haven't contacted you then it means I haven't gotten them yet! So let me know if you've sent them so I can set the PO to looking for them.

My oldest broke his arm in a fall at school this past week, so I've been MIA and will be in and out of dr apts this next week as well. So if I don't respond to you, hang in there and I promise I will!

I sent you pa package on Tuesday evening, not sure how long it will take to get to you but it should be soon.

Archived