January Shawl - Garnets on Ice - Ready To Go!

Sheila, I am SO glad you like it! Every time you posted about how difficult it was to have to wait to see who got it I was giggling my buns off over here knowing it was you that was getting it! :lol I hope it brings you much coziness and comfort. Enjoy it! :hug

showed my DH look what I posted yesterday and look what i am posting right under it.. :lol Well I did have alot of look forward to today!! I got it in person!:hug:hug:manyheart

think he is going to enjoy seeing me snuggled up in this rather then having my nightgown on and sweatshirt and robe on top!Think this summer my blood got too thin!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:clap:clap:yay:yay:hug:hug I can't believe that I got the SHAWL!!! It is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I am still in shock and tears!!My kids came running in with a package and looked at the box couldnt believe it!! Color is amazing!! Love it love it!Many hugs and thank you so very much Elle!

Congrats Sheila!!:cheer:clap:yay It looks great on you.

So cool Sheila. :cheerWay to go:cheer. You look great in it.

I know lately I have gotten a lot of use out of mine, and I am sure you will too.

Love the color, congrats, and welcome to the group.:hook

:yay:woo:yay Congratulations Craziebunny aka Shelia. The shawl looks absolutely beautiful on you. Isn't it a great feeling to receive something when we least expect it. It makes us tingle from the top of our heads to the bottom of our feet.:c9 Enjoy your shawl for a very long time. :yes:clap

Archived