Hello from Planet Blanket

planet blanket

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so glad that a charity has been chosen for the care and love of children..."EveryChild" appears to be worthy of this cause....There are so many needs out there I know it must not have been an easy decision. Thank You

I am so glad that a charity has been chosen for the care and love of children..."EveryChild" appears to be worthy of this cause....There are so many needs out there I know it must not have been an easy decision. Thank You

I searched through so many charities, each as worthy as the next, and it was such a hard decision. Glad you agree it is a good cause :)

• 2 weeks later...

You are so welcome---so many places to donate now with all the tragedies lately so I am very happy to give that little amt.

Keep up the good work!! :hug

• 2 weeks later...
:hi Howdy from Idaho & :welcome. Sorry I'll not be participating in this wonderful project, but I've recently taken on my own project to keep my emptynest syndrome at bay. I'm currently working on providing slippers & mittens for all the children of my family church. From infants to 6th graders & a few older children too on their birthdays. That is those of use that include ourselves in the JOY group. (JOY- Just Older Youth) We may be a bit gray around our edges but we still have youthful hearts.

Archived