Addicted to Dishcloths

Mellrb702

I'm very addicted to making dishcloths ever since I bought Julee's Round Ripple pattern. I am still learning to read patterns, but the ones I learned, I love and can't wait to make more. Here's some that I made recently. I hope you can see the pictures OK. My bedroom is kinda dark looking. The round ripple is with and without the popcorn stitch.

I made a set for my friend's mom as a Christmas gift. :hook

post-27808-135897496303_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897496307_thumb.jpg

post-27808-13589749631_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897496314_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897496317_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897496321_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897496325_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897496328_thumb.jpg

post-27808-135897496335_thumb.jpg

Great looking dishcloths!! I'm also addicted to crocheting/knitting dishcloths.....must be.... because...... it's "instant gratification"!!:lol

Great job on those dishcloths! I love to do dishcloths too! Results instantly! lol

:hook

I'm very addicted to making dish cloths ever since I bought Julee's Round Ripple pattern. I am still learning to read patterns, but the ones I learned, I love and can't wait to make more. Here's some that I made recently. I hope you can see the pictures OK. My bedroom is kinda dark looking. The round ripple is with and without the popcorn stitch.

I made a set for my friend's mom as a Christmas gift. :hook

:hook they look terif..i love making them too..i keep a bunch and wrap with ribbon and give with a nice bar of soap as gifts..they are always a big hit..

Nice dishcloths.. Julee's is my favotire one also..I'm still making them..I gave them out for Christmas and one lady wants more... So I made her more, now she wants even more. LOL..... So, I've been busy! They are fast to make aren't they! GBU!:):)

I love making dishclothes too! Yours are all very pretty! Do you use only cotton? I prefer them in arcylic but cotton is always what the patterns call for.

Hi all thanks for the comments. You all are so right! "Instant gratification", hehe.

Dawn, looks like you'll be busy :D. They are fun to make anyway. I can't wait to make more. Sad, work calls first :(

Shanesmommy, I do use cotton only. I tired it with the Red Heart Super Saver yarn, but it didn't turn out as nice, but still looked cool.

Archived