This is REALLY interesting, check it out!

jimbo

"Locker Hook": A long hook, made of a chunk of clothes hanger, and used to thread through the window seal and lift the lock button on the door of your '55 Chevy pickup when you accidently locked the keys inside.

heh

not that I ever had to do that.

heh

"Locker Hook": A long hook, made of a chunk of clothes hanger, and used to thread through the window seal and lift the lock button on the door of your '55 Chevy pickup when you accidently locked the keys inside.

heh

not that I ever had to do that.

heh

LOVE IT!!! wouldn't knwo anything about that

Jen, is garter stitch the only stich you can do with this technique? I'm not a big fan of garter stitch.

Nope! I've done stockinette and double weave. Other Knookers have made cables, scrumbles mixing crochet, knit and tunisian, and another person has made a intarsia square of Africa using three colors. It's really cool!

One thing we Knookers have discovered is that not every stitch pattern will translate exactly the same because Knooking is slightly different than two needle knitting. As a group we are working together to help make a new Knooking "language" to help us translate patterns.

It's really a lot of fun being on the front lines of a new technique. :hook

You can also check out my blog at http://knooking.wordpress.com/

Archived