Amazing videos

CLLinda

I just have been amazed at all the knitting videos on YouTube. They really help if you are having difficulties with knitting. And they are there so you can also learn a new skill.

I like YouTube.

Is there any other sites that are good for learning to Knit?

:manyheart

I just have been amazed at all the knitting videos on YouTube. They really help if you are having difficulties with knitting. And they are there so you can also learn a new skill.

I like YouTube.

Is there any other sites that are good for learning to Knit?

:manyheart

Hands down I would recommend knittinghelp.com, it has tons of excellent videos for both types of knitting, continental and throw and has a fantastic supportive forum.

Its what I used when I taught myself to knit a few years ago.

I should and need to check that out, I bought 2 sets of Knitting needles and Have yet to evenfigure how to do it.. I just can not seem to manipulte 2 hooks, but i can handle 1 lol. thanks for starting this topic. mabey we can figure it out together :)

I should and need to check that out, I bought 2 sets of Knitting needles and Have yet to evenfigure how to do it.. I just can not seem to manipulte 2 hooks, but i can handle 1 lol. thanks for starting this topic. mabey we can figure it out together :)

I did not think I would be able to learn either but I did!. I took a class first nice lady and she taught me how to do the throw method. I plan to use the youtube videos to help me finish the pair of socks I have started. I took a class last may and I am to embarassed to go back to the shop for help. youtube has great videos for help with socks. I like knittinghelp.com also.

Archived