Get Caught Crocheting!

I've got a new place that I take crochet projects along: one of my university courses! :eek I have a REALLY boring class, so on the days I don't feel like taking notes (because I can easily get to them on the web), I take a hook and yarn or thread with me. It's a two hour class, so you can just imagine how much I can actually get done! :blush

In fact, that's how my Super-Sized Bath Puff and a pattern I'm working on now got started! (I don't have room in my purse for patterns, so I just throw the hook and fiber in my purse and write out anything that I feel is worth keeping and passing on!) :devil

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to crochet at the ice rink while I was supposed to be watching my then-boyfriend's hockey games. lol I love the NHL but those highschool games are sooooo slow to watch sometimes! Wish the NHL would come back already *pouts* oh well. All respect for the players is now lost, and I will never again enjoy an NHL game the way I used to.....

I used to crochet at the ice rink while I was supposed to be watching my then-boyfriend's hockey games. lol I love the NHL but those highschool games are sooooo slow to watch sometimes! Wish the NHL would come back already *pouts* oh well. All respect for the players is now lost, and I will never again enjoy an NHL game the way I used to.....

awww. I've lost more respect for the owners than the players. But I keep my season tickets... I just hope we have a season next year.

I can't crochet at a rink, even at the USHL, college, WHL games I was way too involved to work with yarn and a hook! :)

Archived