Elle

The Monkey Wears Prada

This is Miranda! She is from a pattern by Delicious Crochet called "The Monkey Wears Prada". I thought she was absolutely hilarious and HAD to make her!

Notice her VERY fashionable outfit, from her flowered hat right down to her flip flops and pedicured toes! I'm going to be working on her mate, who is just as cute, but not as flamboyant (he doesn't wear lipstick or flip flops nor does he have his toenails painted!) as soon as I get a couple of other projects cleared up.

I hope you like her! She was LOTS of fun to make!

post-10342-135897493903_thumb.jpg

post-10342-135897493908_thumb.jpg

post-10342-135897493911_thumb.jpg

Wow Elle she turned out adorable... How long did it take you to make her....????

I like her looks..

hugs

Wow Elle she turned out adorable... How long did it take you to make her....????

I like her looks..

hugs

Thanks, Lillibet! :)

She took me about a week, but I didn't work on her every night, and even on the nights I did work on her, I didn't work on just her, I worked on other projects as well (the January shawl and an afghan that I'm planning to enter in the Lion Brand Vanna's Choice contest that has to be entered by February 1), so I guess I'd have to say that there's probably a total of 24 hours into making her.

I want to make her partner, Chuck, but I also want to make the cow because she's just adorable! I want to make ALL of the Delicious Crochet patterns that I was gifted with, I think they're just the cutest things I've ever seen! They all have those screwball eyes (one larger than the other) and they crack me up! :lol

Very cute!

That is so funny. Love her! Nice job on the lips!!!

awww so adorable.. makes me smile

Thank you for the laugh. She is just adorable, what a fashion plate.:hook

Excellent!! I love the lips! :hook

Thank you, everyone! I giggled the whole time I was making her. Everything cracked me up, from the lips to the hat to the flip flops and painted toenails. As soon as I get the January shawl out (it will be on the road by about the 15th or so) I'm going to start another Delicious Crochet pattern. It may be her partner, Chuck, or it may be one of the others I was gifted with, I'm not sure, but ALL of those patterns are just the silliest things ever! I love them! :lol

Edited by Elle
correct typo

How "hilariously" cute!! Thank you for the laugh!! Can't wait to see "Chuck"!!

this put a smile on my face !!!! Really cute !!!!

She Sooooooooooooo Cute Elle, You did a super job on your monkey, WTG . I love her. My eyes were wide open when I saw her.