trying my hand at some blogging !

lokree

Hi all , Lokree is a NGo that i have started with underpriveledged girls in India. I am passionate about crochet and so thought why not give direction to my passion and help someone ,and in turn keep the art of crochet going !So if anyone has suggestions for me , please feel free to do so .:)

Interesting posting. Does the name Lokree stand for anything? You didn’t mention in your profile where you are located, or what resources you will have to assist you in your task. Will there be a language problem? I know that because of its history India has many people who speak English, but one might think that the underprivileged might not have the educational advantages that would help them with another language. There are, of course, many “how to” web sites, and videos that would help. Give us more info; we tend to be a helpful bunch.

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

It sounds like you're just asking for help for ideas on how to teach crochet to these girls, which is fine. If you can let us know a bit more about what you're doing, we can be more helpful.

Financial solicitations/requests for donations are not allowed without prior approval, though, so please keep that in mind. You may want to read our Fundraising and Solicitation Guidelines for more information.

• 4 months later...

Archived