Katchkan

Rose Parade Doily Finally released

I just found out that my Rose Parade Doily is in the February 2010 issue of Crochet World. The Magazine it was orginally purchased to be in was discontinued, so I have waited and wondered if it would ever be used, I was so happy to find out it had finally been published. Now my Doily can come home to me.

This is my Rose Parade Doily

post-709-135897490225_thumb.jpg

post-709-135897490213_thumb.jpg

post-709-135897490221_thumb.jpg

Cool! My sisters took my cousin to see the parade floats today, but I didn't go with them.

Beautiful Doily Katchkan.

Congraulations on your getting in the books!

I love all your doilys!

Congratulations!! Another masterpiece!! Love your doilies!!:rose:rose:rose

Congrat's Kathy!!!! It was so awesome to open my magazine and see a pattern I tested for you in there. I really need to make another one so I can enter it in the fair.

Kathy,

Another very pretty one! I think this is my favorite one you have done. The Rose parade is so beautiful and fun to watch, this doily is great!

Beautiful work... again! You're just amazing, Kathy! And congratulations on the publication!

Kathy- that is simply beautiful! Congrats to having it published. Can't wait to get the magazine! Happy New Year!

congratulations! You did a fabulous job. You are definitely so very talented. I'm looking forward to hopefully being able to see it in the magazine.

Congratulations Kathy!!!!! :clap

I recieved my copy of Crochet World on Thursday and I can't wait to make this beauty.

Edited by pineapplequeen
mixing up my days

Kathy, that is absolutely gorgeous. I love the way you've used your colors, and the unusual shapes are fabulous. Awesome. Congrats on getting in in print at last, and I'd definitely be wanting that doily back if it were mine.

Katchkan; Your breathtaking Rose Parade Doiy is the reason I just subscribed to Crochet World! I saw that beautiful pattern and decided right then and there to subscribe! Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

Gorgeous Doily. It's just fantastic, because I just purchased the issue! :cheer