"Chillin" Doggy Scarf and Leg Warmers

klouised

Hello, Everyone. Here is my latest pattern and it's FREE!

post-831-135897489419_thumb.jpg

I know. I know. It's totally silly, ......BUT I do have fun seeing what I can come up with for my dogs. Believe it or not, they like to model them, too. Those show offs. This design is really out there, but I think that my youngest, Thorn, makes the scarf and leg warmers look great!

Awe how cute.. and Thorn does make it a more beautiful set.. If my foxie would keep them leg warmers and scarf on i'd surely make her a few sets..

hugs Thanks for sharing the pattern with us..

I will have to make some to donate to compassionate Care Animal Hospital..

haha SO cute! Thorn sure is a handsome model!

Ya know, the legwarmers might be useful as bandage covers, or something like that as well. My mom has italian greyhounds....they are very petite, and have very tiny legs. She has had 2 of them that have broken their legs over the years, and they have to wear casts....so legwarmers might help hold that/decorate casts, etc. :)

I love it! I told my husband about it and that I'd like to make some for our chis and his eyes started rolling lol.

Ha Ha! Try saying that to someone about putting them on your POODLES. I have 4 of them, and I get soooo much ribbing about crocheted doggy clothes and poodles. This must be TRUE love, because it's worth it all. Honestly, my dogs are only dressed in sweaters when it's cold. This was just too cute, though, to resist making. Thanks everybody for your nice compliments.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived