MadeJust4You

Loopy Scraf Tool

Hello everyone it has been a long time since I have had a chance to get on here. I need your help...I got a loopy scraf tool for Christmas and I do not understand the instructions that comes with it. If anyone can help let me know please. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy New Year 2010 Woo Hoo!

Oh have never seen this, can you post a link to it or give the product name so I can find it online? Is it made by lion brand or someone? Like I need another crochet tool. Mary

Oh I have seen this at Joanne's by Boye which I think is the same tool, is that the one you got or the other one posted? The Boye one I think you just wrap in a figure 8. Probablly some nice videos on youtube if you search. Mary

After looking at the technique for using the Loopa I was thinking that it may be easier to use a large hairpin lace tool instead.

Just a thought.

I don't think it's the same affect. I have seen these scarves in person and they are neat and think the tool is very easy to use, the boye one anyway don't know about the other one. Mary