Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

Tralee, that hat/decoration is amazing!! Any chance you'll be sharing the pattern with your fellow carolers?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you so much for the nice comments. I am happy to say that I finished the March project! Here are my pictures of O Christmas Tree Baby Hat, also shown as a Christmas decoration. I hope you like it. I designed it myself (pretty new to me).:yay

OmGosh.................that is the cutest thing!!!!!

Love it!!!

:heart

:mug

So has everyone decided on a March project? I'm still thinking. I'm doing only charity projects through Lent, so maybe some green hats or scarves.

I hope everyone is having an amazing Saturday!!:hug

decided on my project for this month- finally-

nothing like a new crochet mag :c9

so from Quick and easy Crochet the Soft Post Scarf in Hunter Green because

the pattern reminds me of pine needles and it is very "unchanging"

am making it wider(am i the only one who always alters the pattern?:think)

so it will probably take all month to finish, i seem to get bored with going back and forth:blush

will try to take a close up- but green does not photograph well

I finished the Christmas tree skirt for my March project. :clap I think that I would use a softer yarn if I was going to make it again, but I'm happy with the finished project. I'm off to Florida now to visit family.. and start a new project. All that talk about bags...

Michelle

post-34381-135897510511_thumb.jpg

post-34381-135897510517_thumb.jpg

decided on my project for this month- finally-

nothing like a new crochet mag :c9

so from Quick and easy Crochet the Soft Post Scarf in Hunter Green because

the pattern reminds me of pine needles and it is very "unchanging"

am making it wider(am i the only one who always alters the pattern?:think)

so it will probably take all month to finish, i seem to get bored with going back and forth:blush

will try to take a close up- but green does not photograph well

Sounds like a great idea! Good luck!

So has everyone decided on a March project? I'm still thinking. I'm doing only charity projects through Lent, so maybe some green hats or scarves.

I hope everyone is having an amazing Saturday!!:hug

Green hats or scarves sounds like a great idea, Shannon!

I think I'll start with some pinecone ornaments, then I'll see what else comes to mind. Maybe a stocking to hang on the tree??

I would love to see your pinecone ornaments!

I finished the Christmas tree skirt for my March project. :clap I think that I would use a softer yarn if I was going to make it again, but I'm happy with the finished project. I'm off to Florida now to visit family.. and start a new project. All that talk about bags...

Michelle

Michelle - Your tree skirt turned out beautifully! It looks much different in the 3 colours instead of the solid from the magazine pattern. Good job! Enjoy your time in Florida!

Here is something all you Christmas Carolers might be interested in. One of this CAL's member's Sandy (eyrthmother1) has revived a CAL called "in time for Christmas". This is a Christmas Sampler-ghan and the square patterns are now available again on SmoothFox's blog. I've been plugging away at this slowly over the winter. I've posted some pics of my progress here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2014833&postcount=35

I feel bad that I don't have anything exciting to post, but I am plodding along on these 3 afghans. I am doing 4 motifs a day 4 days a week (working on the afghans for my twin nieces) and one row a month on my SIL's afghan. I plan to post pics of the progress at the end of the month.

Is everyone else progressing?

shellb37, your tree skirt is gorgeous! I love the color changes!

I haven't started anything for March yet, but hope to be able to in the next week or so. How's everyone else doing?:ctree:ctree:ctree

I made 3 of those Sweetie the Snowflakes the other day as ornaments and I think that is my March project. I may even get more made before the month is done. I will take pics soon.

I hope everyone is enjoying their crochet time!

Good job on the ghans Beth and can't wait to see your snowflakes Colleen

I started the tote, but am going to have to start another one- I messed up on this one- so my "delightful" tote will hopefully be done by the end of the month!

Can't wait to see your snowflakes, Colleen. I just Googled it and the pattern is adorable! :manyheart

I am going to re-start my "delightful' tote, also. I made the first rounds with only 3 colors, and it looks kind of "blah."

Archived