Christmas 2010 - 12 months of Crochet Christmas Caroling

Colleenka

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go to the post about the snowflake garland and then click the quote icon- that will come up in the message box and then you post your message and click post reply- hope I didn't confuse you!

I'm just trying this out. Thanks for the help and compliment. The pattern is under "original patterns" by BeckyB

Joanne, I probably wouldn't use ww next time! :rofl It calls for Designer Sport, but since I didn't have any, I used 2 strands of ww together, but the same size hook, and did fewer rows. It fits around, it's just too long, so I probably would omit about two more rows from the top. :tup

Okay…… so I made a couple dishcloths today before I got onto my comfortghan. But here it is in motion. There are 12 – 12” squares that I am connecting into a ‘ghan to be tucked away for gift giving or a charity need.

This project fits into the *WinterWonderland* theme!

post-18634-135897494158_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Nice squares, Tam!

Last night I finished a scarf. Double strand SimplySoft in Grey Heather. It is 9" wide by 60" long. I now have mittens "on the hook". Hopefully, but the end of the month, I will have the scarf, mittens and hat.:D

... now if I could just find that camera cord! :lol

Okay…… so I made a couple dishcloths today before I got onto my comfortghan. But here it is in motion. There are 12 – 12” squares that I am connecting into a ‘ghan to be tucked away for gift giving or a charity need.

[ATTACH]14780[/ATTACH]

Nice squares Tam! What pattern for them are you using? (or have you already said and I missed it, if so sorry my mind is not what it should be anymore :lol)

Tam that's gonna be a gorgeous ghan..I found out today I'm not a good picot maker..So need to practice to finish a snowflake...

Thank you!!!!

You know… this is the perfect time to be practicing… by Christmas this year… you’ll be able to whip out a snowflake in no time.. picot and all… and have great gift/ornaments!

Im here, Im here! Im late but Im here!!

For Winter Wonderland I am doing the snowball ornaments! I fell in love with them when I first saw them and haven't had time until now to do some.

So those and some warm cable hats should keep the winter wonderland feel going here at my house!

Hi folks!!

My computer is sick, so I haven't been on a lot. I'm so glad so many of you are joining this CAL!

I'm still "hooking" away at the snowflake pillowcase. I hope to finish it soon and have time to do another Christmas project this month. That would be super!

Have a great night everyone!!

Jut stopping in to say hi!

I have not made any progress on the Slippers!!!!

I did however finish two other projects unrelated to Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by ratdog. WTG on finishing two projects :clap Keep us posted on those slippers!

[ATTACH]14780[/ATTACH]

That is going to be a beautiful afghan, Tam! Can't wait to see it put together.

Nice squares, Tam!

Last night I finished a scarf. Double strand SimplySoft in Grey Heather. It is 9" wide by 60" long. I now have mittens "on the hook". Hopefully, but the end of the month, I will have the scarf, mittens and hat.:D

Oh yes, please find that camera cord! That sounds like it will be a nice set in grey heather.

Tam that's gonna be a gorgeous ghan..I found out today I'm not a good picot maker..So need to practice to finish a snowflake...

Happy picot practicing!

Im here, Im here! Im late but Im here!!

For Winter Wonderland I am doing the snowball ornaments! I fell in love with them when I first saw them and haven't had time until now to do some.

So those and some warm cable hats should keep the winter wonderland feel going here at my house!

Those snowball ornaments are cute. I might get around to one myself. I look forward to seeing your cable hats!

Hi folks!!

My computer is sick, so I haven't been on a lot. I'm so glad so many of you are joining this CAL!

I'm still "hooking" away at the snowflake pillowcase. I hope to finish it soon and have time to do another Christmas project this month. That would be super!

Have a great night everyone!!

Can't wait to see that snowflake pillowcase!!! :hyper Hope your computer feels better soon.

Joanne, I probably wouldn't use ww next time! :rofl It calls for Designer Sport, but since I didn't have any, I used 2 strands of ww together, but the same size hook, and did fewer rows. It fits around, it's just too long, so I probably would omit about two more rows from the top. :tup

Thanks for the tips- I don't have any Designer Sport yarn--does this mean a trip to Michael's tomorrow with the coupon for additional 20% off of sale yarn? And Designer Sport is on sale for $1.49!!!!

Tam that ghan is going to be gorgeous- and LeaAnne, I hope you find your camera cord- I love grey heather- bet the scarf is nice!

Well.. thank you Joanne!!!:hug

I made a few Snowballs. I like the larger ones. I still have to stiffen them though.

OmGoodness............. how cute are those!!! :U

Okay......... the tan comfortghan is done!

Now onto something else.................. :think

Maybe another afghan? Maybe a tote bag.... for carrying things while walking in this winter wonderland.... heheheheee :D

post-18634-135897494306_thumb.jpg

Okay......... the tan comfortghan is done!

Now onto something else.................. :think

Maybe another afghan? Maybe a tote bag.... for carrying things while walking in this winter wonderland.... heheheheee :D

[ATTACH]14810[/ATTACH]

Your afghan is just beautiful

Your afghan is just beautiful

Thanks so much for the compliment!!!

Tam your afghan is wonderful!

I have 6 more snowbells to make, 4 for a swap and 2 more for my nieces b-day

Aww... Thank you!!!

Those Snowbells are going to be great gifts! Are you going to put bells or candy in them?

Nice squares, Tam!

You can also buy a usb card reader if you can't find the right camera cord.

Archived