Gingerbread House

lacy lucy

The pattern is from crochet today nov/dec issue. The pattern is simple enough, but the candy canes were tricky for me , and my white glue wasnt helping me any:D . i ended up stitching them down . there are some more gum drops that i need to stick, but patience really is not my forte :D it looks much nicer than in the picture . took me around two days to finish it.

thanks for looking

merry christmas, everyone :)

lucy

post-11925-135897488598_thumb.jpg

post-11925-135897488603_thumb.jpg

post-11925-135897488606_thumb.jpg

So adorable !!! What a great idea!! Now instead of having to buy a kit and make one out of the "sticky stuff" and gingerbread, yours is all ready to display.

This looks like a project I will start during 2010 so it is completed by next year.

Great job and thanks for sharing.

How cuuuute!! Your gingerbread house came out quite nice!!:clap I had intended to make 3 for my 3 adult children, so they could display them at their homes. BUT I plum ran out of time!!:eek

This house looks like everlasting one - no one will eat it! :lol It is beautiful! It's a lot of work, but it's worth it!

I got a Gingerbread House from my aunt and can't stop looking at it from time to time...

Archived