Wedding Ring Quilt

Amyjk

It's really pretty, and I think it looks nice kind of puffy. A star quilt that I've been crocheting (forever!) looks like that, too, and -- though someone else saw it and thought it needed blocking -- I actually like it that way. As someone else here said, it adds dimension. I had to check out that pattern on the C&C website and add it to my WIM list, as I'm one of those fools who loves making motif afghans. Kind of interestling that it was originally designed as a wedding gift for singer Josh Kelley and actress Katherine Heigl.

Gosh that's a lot of work. :) Did she love it? It is very impressive! I don't like to make motif things, although I love the way they look when finished, so this is not on my list, but it sure is pretty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
looks great! I just started this one, is there a mistake on the octagons it says 6 ch. 2 spaces. i think you have to have 8. how many did you have? thanks for shareing!

Sorry it took me so long to respond.....I THINK I remember having issues with the octagons. Make sure you are completing the rows correctly though.....I think that is where I was messing up on them (the repeats)

And everyone else's comments, thank you so much for being so kind! My mother in law loved it (she got all teary eyed) so I'd say it was a winner!:yay

Archived