"Ball of the Belle" Dog Toy

klouised

Hello, Everyone. Here is my newest dog toy that I have made. It's a stuffed ball with little crochet "horns" sewn all over it. This allows the dog to grab the ball by the body or by an appendage. I have 4 poodles. The largest, Buddy, LOVES toys. This is his favorite toy, for right now. He grabs it by the horns and throws it up in the air. My littlest dog, Rosie (5 lbs) was playing with it tonight. So, it's a winner! Here is the link to the free pattern. Enjoy!

http://kristinaskrochet.50webs.com/ballofthebelle.html

post-831-135897486763_thumb.jpg

Wow how cute that is....

I will for sure make some of them to donate the the animal hospital here where i adopted my pom....

i just checked out your site and when i get back later i will be buying from you all them doggie sweater patterns and the dog bone pattern so i can make some to donate as well...

wow you are talented...

hugs and thanks for gifting us that lovely toy pattern you too kind....

Thanks Everyone. This was a fun, goofy project that I enjoyed making. Lillibet, that makes my heart feel good that the pattern is being used for something so special. I'm a big dog lover, and anything that goes towards helping out rescues is a huge point in my book.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived