My Spoon Angels

Tampa Doll

That is it. The spoon angels II. They have the pictures mixed with the patterns. I must be slipping. I could not find it. Thank you:hook

The spoons I found at Joann's and I have seen them at Michaels I am sure Hobby Lobby and AC Moore carry them.:hook

Thank you Mary Jo!!! I came home to a wonderful little surprise in my mailbox today. Believe me when I tell you that the pictures do not do these sweet angels the justice they deserve. They are truely adorable and I feel very honored to have been one of the recipients of these beautiful Mary Jo creations. Happy Holidays everyone!

That is it. The spoon angels II. They have the pictures mixed with the patterns. I must be slipping. I could not find it. Thank you:hook

The spoons I found at Joann's and I have seen them at Michaels I am sure Hobby Lobby and AC Moore carry them.:hook

I'll be off to Michaels with my 50% off coupon. Thanks for the great idea for Christmas next year.

Don't know how I missed this post. Mary Jo they are so cute. What a great gift idea for next year for my co-workers (thats if they are easy to make). You amaze me all the time. I love looking at your beautiful displays. Great job. You are a very kind person. :hug:hug

Archived